Professional entertainment for your wedding
Please email [email protected] if you have any questions regarding these prior to making a booking.
1. “The Booker”, “The Customer”, “The Client”, “You”, “Your” and other similar terms relate to the person making the booking.
2. “Robert Bone”, “RJB Events”, “Nebula Events”, “The Magician”, “The Performer”, “The Entertainer”, “The Service Provider” and other similar terms relate to the performer providing the service.
3. By saying you wish to proceed with the booking (either verbally, email or any other medium) you are agreeing to these Terms and Condition, and future revisions.
4. Un-signed electronic versions of the contract are valid as both Robert Bone and the booker have agreed to them as per Item 3.
5. By saying you wish to proceed with the booking (either verbally, email or any other medium) you are liable to pay a booking fee.
6. The amount of the booking fee will be confirmed on a personalised contract/invoice.
7. The booking fee is payable within 14 (fourteen) days of receipt of the contract/invoice.
8. The booking fee makes up part of the total booking costs, and is not additional to the total fee as agreed at the time of booking.
9. If the booking fee is not received within 14 days the date will be opened back up in Robert Bone’s diary until the booking fee is received.
10. If the booking fee is not received within 14 days and another booking is taken for the booking date you will be notified by email that your booking has been cancelled.
11. Non-payment of booking fee is not a cancellation; the booker is liable for payment as soon as they have agreed they wish to proceed with the booking.
12. The booking fee is non-refundable in the event of cancellation by the booker.
13. Cancellation must be made in writing or email, and acknowledge by Robert Bone.
14. The full cost of the services offered, including booking fee, travel costs, accommodation, audio equipment and other costs will be agreed at time of booking and broken down on the contract; and agreed as accurate as per Item 3.
15. It is the booker’s responsibility to ensure the performer is aware of any requirements (such as dress-code) or restrictions that may apply to this particular event. These must be discussed at time of booking and details on the contract/invoice as per Item 14.
16. If there are any errors or amendments required it is the booker’s responsibility to inform Robert Bone immediately.
17. By payment of the booking fee you have confirmed all the details (including venue location, package details, start time, end time, timings for breaks, or any other details) on the contract are correct.
18. The performer will allow flexibility regarding timings at their discretion.
19. If the start time is delayed due to circumstances beyond the performer’s control it is not their responsibility to make the time up by moving the end time back, as per Item 17.
20. Any disruption that prevents the performer from performing for a period with the allotted start time that is beyond the performer’s control (such as gathering guests for a group photograph at a wedding, food being served/consumed, speeches, etc) are included within the start/end time of package unless previously agreed.
21. Due to the nature of magical performance there may be short periods when the performer needs to reset effects or get new material/tricks. Due to the performer needing to protect their art this may need to be done away from the performing area.
22. There must be a secured area for the performer prepare prior to the start of the entertainment, and be able to return to during the performing period if required.
23. If there is a scheduled break in the performance (as arranged at the time of booking and confirmed as per Item 16) of 45 minutes or longer food and drink must be provided for the entertainer.
24. If there is a scheduled break in the performance (as arranged at the time of booking and confirmed as per Item 16) of 15 minutes or longer a separate area must be provided for the performer to wait in.
25. Any photographs or video footage taken of the performer taken at the event is for private use only, unless the performer gives written consent.
26. Any photographs or video footage taken of the performer taken at the event cannot be used for public or promotional material, unless the performer gives written consent.
27. Any photographs or video footage taken of the performer taken at the event must not be used for commercial gain.
28. In the event of any material/tricks going wrong or the method/secrets being exposed any pictures or video must not be circulated, including on private social media.
29. It is recommended that photographs or video footage credit the performer, or the performer is tagged in them if shared on social media.
30. If the performer requests that photographs or video is removed from any media (including websites, social media, or any other format) this is complied with immediately.
31. After payment of the booking fee any changes cannot be guaranteed, and changes are at the discretion of the performer.
32. If the booking is cancelled by the booker within 3 (three) calendar month prior to the booking full amount is payable.
33. Full payment (including pre-agreed travel costs) for the services must be received by cleared fund at least 7 (seven) days prior to the event
34. If no booking fee or payment is received by 7 (seven) days prior to the event Robert Bone will class this as a cancellation and will not attend. Because this is within the 3 (three) month period (see Item 14) the booker is liable for the full cost.
35. If unable to perform (ie, due to illness) Robert Bone will arrange a suitable alternative. If this is not possible a full refund of monies paid will be immediately made.
36. If the package includes any stand-up/cabaret show car parking must be provided or reserved a reasonable distance to venue.
37. If the package includes any stand-up/cabaret show the performer may require access to the venue in order to set up props, PA system, lighting, etc. This must be agreed in at the time of booking, and arrangements agreed in writing if necessary.
38. If the package includes any stand-up/cabaret show suitable audio and lighting equipment must be provided by the booker, or provided by the entertainer. This may incur an additional cost which will be agreed at the time of making the booking and detailed on the contract/invoice as per Item 14.
39. If a booker requires any changes to these terms and conditions they must be agreed with the booker, and those changes confirmed in writing either on the invoice/contract or in a subsequent letter or email.
40. Robert Bone reserves the right to change the Booking Terms and Conditions at any time.
41. The latest Terms and Conditions on the website supersede all previous Booking Terms and Conditions.
42. The latest Terms and Conditions on the website supersede all previous Booking Terms and Conditions that were agreed at the time of booking (see Item 3).
43. The latest Booking Terms and Conditions can be viewed at www.robertbone.co.uk/terms.